The kidneys are often neglected due to the lifestyle we lead, bad eating habits, such as the excessive use of salt, for example, among other factors, and this is where the role of a natural remedy capable of cleaning comes into play. the kidneys and, in turn, keep the body detoxified, therefore parsley is one of the recommended foods to cleanse the kidneys naturally.
Is it really important to know how to cleanse the kidneys?
Most of the major diseases of the urinary system are caused by hematologic toxicity problems; in other words, by blood filled with small molecules of waste material and excess protein.
Controlling the diet is very important to avoid toxicity in the kidneys and therefore, the formation of kidney stones , this is one of the main reasons to clean the kidneys :
How to prevent kidney damage:
- Avoid the intake of processed foods.
- Do not abuse the consumption of dairy products.
- Do not eat too much animal protein, you should avoid consuming too much red meat, eggs, or fish. This type of food precipitates calcium in the urine and favors the appearance of kidney stones. – In addition, this type of food is very rich in uric acid, whose sedimentation is the cause of other types of stones.
- Do not abuse the consumption of salt.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol and sweets that favor the elimination of calcium by the kidneys.
How to keep your kidneys healthy
After cleaning the kidneys with parsley, it is essential to maintain a vegetarian diet rich in natural foods, in which natural fruit or vegetable juices should have a great presence, especially those with diuretic and acidic properties (grapes, oranges, lemons , grapefruit, peach, carrot, celery, cucumber, apples, melons, watermelons, medlars, lettuce, etc.)
Symptoms that we need to cleanse the kidneys
The symptoms that we need to clean the kidneys can be very varied, high blood pressure ( hypertension ) or low blood pressure (hypotension), pain in the anterior and lower parts of the abdomen, dark brown urine, back pain just above the waist, excessive thirst, increases in the amount of urine, especially at night, less than 500ml of urine daily, feeling a full bladder, pain during urination, drier and darker epithelial pigments, swollen ankles at night, puffy eyes during the morning bruising and bleeding.
If due to the presence of gallstones in the liver or for other reasons there are stones in the kidneys or in the bladder, we will need to know how to clean the kidneys, that is, do a kidney cleanse.
To do this, it will surely be useful to know a very simple natural remedy that uses a well-known plant: parsley. It is recommended as one of the best natural treatments to cleanse the kidneys .
Properties of parsley to cleanse the kidneys
- It is a powerful antioxidant: it rejuvenates the skin.
- Contains beta carotene.
- Rich in minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron and sulfur.
- Rich in chlorophyll: it fights bad breath, helps purify the body of toxins and excessive fat.
- Rich in vitamin C: prevents cancer, heart problems and cataracts and infections, and helps
strengthen the body’s immune system.
- Because it is rich in calcium, it is very suitable in diets to combat and prevent osteoporosis and during
menopause. It is very beneficial for children and athletes.
- It is diuretic: it helps to eliminate fluids naturally. For this quality it is used in diets to treat
hypertension and for kidney health.
- Its high content of vitamins and minerals makes it ideal for preventing and fighting anemia , anorexia,
general weakness, fatigue, physical and mental fatigue.
- Ideal to strong hair and nails.
- Very good to combat skin problems.
- Useful against ulcers.
- An oily liquid called Apiol is extracted from parsley, which is used against intermittent fevers and
Remedy to cleanse the kidneys with Parsley
Preparation of the natural remedy
First take a handful of parsley and wash it very well and disinfect it (See How to disinfect fruits and vegetables in a natural way ), then cut it into small pieces and put it in a pot and add water (1 liter) to boil for ten minutes. Let it cool and strain it into a clean bottle to put in the refrigerator.
How to use it
Drink a glass daily for a week and the accumulated toxins could start to leak out of your kidneys.
Parsley is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and alkaloids that help maintain the beauty and health of your body, while helping to purify your kidneys. Before starting to use this remedy, the supervision of a specialist is advised to evaluate the possible kidney disease that may occur.