There are many ways you can give your liver more health, one of them is a detox treatment with a juice to drink every morning for a week, and then fresh fruit and vegetable juice (whole or in juice) throughout the day. Here’s the liver detox juice recipe
Did you know that in addition to the heart, the liver is probably the most working organ in your body? Your liver has a dual role. It is the main organ for detoxification (which your body is doing naturally all the time), as well as a digestive organ. These days, many people have their liver so heavy that the signs are so obvious.
Ten signs your liver needs urgent treatment
- abdominal distension
- pain or discomfort over the liver – (right upper abdominal area under the rib cage)
- excessive abdominal fat; belly; or a roll around the upper abdomen
- trouble digesting fatty foods
- they removed your gallbladder
- acid reflux / heartburn
- dark spots on the skin commonly referred to as liver spots
- overheating of the body and excessive sweating
- acne / rosacea or itchy, blemished skin
- unexplained weight gain and inability to lose weight even with calorie restriction
Other signs to look out for are high blood pressure, fatigue, high cholesterol and triglycerides, mood swings and depression, sleep apnea or snoring, and fatty yellowish bumps around the eyes. These are the signs you need to take action, do a liver detoxifying treatment, and modify your diet and lifestyle indefinitely to heal it.
There are several treatments to detoxify the liver, and, as we have mentioned, you need to review with your specialist the proper diet to heal it. In the meantime, we share with you this special juice that will help you in your treatment to detoxify the liver.
[irp posts = ”1250 ″ name =” How to Detoxify the Liver – An Introduction ”]It is a very effective, powerful and very healthy juice that, in addition to detoxifying you, will provide you with excellent nutrients for your body. Make the list for your next grocery shopping and start the change.
- 2-3 fresh oranges
- 1 lime or lemon
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 inch piece of fresh turmeric (or 1 teaspoon powder)
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1/2 -1 teaspoon fresh or powdered pepper
How to do it?
- Take the juice out of the orange and lemon / lime and pour it into the blender.
- Chop the ginger, turmeric and garlic into small pieces and add to the blender.
- Add the cayenne pepper and mix on high speed for a few minutes until everything is well blended and incorporated.
- Strain (if desired) and pour into a glass. Drink one glass a day, preferably at least 30 minutes before breakfast.
NOTE: During the treatment, preferably eat natural foods, do not eat flour, refined sugars and meats for a period of at least one week.