Use egg shells to treat bone problems
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in our body, we find it to a great extent in our bones and teeth. Moreover, it is of utmost importance for muscle development, nerve health, enzyme activity, and the formation of new cells.
Our bodies need large amounts of calcium every day, and if we don’t get what we need, our body will have no problem taking it from our teeth and bones.
Although some wonder if eating eggshells is bad , the truth is that these, in addition to containing 27 essential microelements , are mainly composed of calcium carbonate, a shape and structure that is very similar to bones and teeth. It is easy to deduce that just as the eggshell is useful for plants or dogs , it is also very useful for our body.
Uses of the eggshell
The first thing is to get organic chicken eggs and that these are fresh from the farm. It will even be better to get the eggs from chickens that do not eat soybeans. You will have to pay an extra price, but do not worry, as this will serve as a supplement and is much cheaper than buying calcium in capsules.
- You will need 1 clean container, 1 coffee grinder, and 1 small, clean glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Use the eggs as you normally would in your meals, and save the shells.
- Be careful in this part because the eggshell can contain So when you have a dozen shells, rinse with plenty of water.
- Remove any traces of egg whites that may be stuck to the shell, but do not remove the membrane, as these contain additional nutrients.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and carefully put the egg shells into the water. (This will kill any harmful pathogens) Boil for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 200 degrees (Fahrenheit) for about 10 minutes until completely dry. Once complete, put some shells in a coffee grinder and grind until finely powdered.
- Store in a tightly closed glass jar in the closet away from heat or moisture.
How to consume the eggshell?
One teaspoon contains approximately 900mg. calcium. Consume by mixing in a small amount of water or with a meal. Do not consume more than 1 teaspoon a day, as it can irritate your digestive tract. What’s better, that teaspoon can be divided into three equal parts and taken with each meal. Some combine eggshell and vinegar that go very well, however, here we show you a better companion for eggshell; the lemon.
Use lemon to treat bone problems
Lemon contains vitamin C, necessary for the efficient development of all parts of the body. Let’s see some of its effects on the body:
- It contributes to the development of important proteins used to make ligaments and blood vessels, as well as skin and tendons.
- Heal wounds and form scar tissue.
- It allows the proper absorption of Iron in the body.
- Serves as an antioxidant.
Recent studies show a positive effect on bone health when consuming lemon. In general, because it contributes to the formation of new bone tissue . Thanks to the complete and correct absorption of vitamin C in our body, it is possible that new therapeutic strategies are developed or existing therapies can be modified for the treatment of osteoporotic fractures.
Lemons alkalize the body
This is very useful because our body is exposed to high levels of acidity and therefore the bones are affected. Lemons have the property of stabilizing these levels to an ideal state. Among the factors that increase acidity and affect our bone mass, processed foods are one of the main culprits, in addition to stress and other factors that cause an acidic environment in the body.
How to consume lemon?
Good bone health, and also being able to avoid bone pain , begins with a daily cup of hot water mixed with the juice of a whole lemon (organic is always best) and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
Whenever you need it, use lemon and egg shells to treat bone problems and you will discover the great benefits of this combination. Attack the problem in time and help your body fight the lack of calcium effectively. For sure, when you get older, you will appreciate it.