A strong woman can be intimidating. She knows what she wants in life and is on a mission to get it. You work hard, you are independent, and you don’t need a relationship to define it. While she may not need a relationship to make her happy, that is not to be confused with not wanting one. A strong woman still yearns for a connection. She wants someone to love and spend time with. If you are dating a strong woman, here are some things to keep in mind:
To date a strong woman you must know these 20 things
Dating a woman who is strong and mature is an experience with lessons to be learned. If you are in love with someone like that, there are a few things you should know first.
1. A strong woman is normally self-sufficient. Expect her to want to take control from time to time and handle a situation on her own.
2. It is often creative. You have an open mind to new ideas or conversations. Dinner at the same restaurant for each date probably won’t interest you for long.
3. A strong woman doesn’t want to waste time on gossip or drama, so don’t waste your time bringing it up.
4. A strong woman is comfortable asking for what she needs or wants, so expect an open and often direct line of communication, albeit with a little honey from time to time.
5. A strong woman knows how to take care of herself . She will love having you around, but don’t be offended if she doesn’t need your help.
6. You know what you want, and you are always on a mission to get it. Her goals are important to her.
7. A strong woman loves to be with you, but not all the time. She will need some time alone to relax and recharge, so she tries to understand when she wants a night alone.
8. He wants to know where the relationship is , so don’t be surprised when he asks where things are going.
9. He has clear goals and dreams, and he’s probably going to wait until you have them too. She will want to know what your ambitions are, and how you are going to work to achieve them.
10. A strong woman has character , so don’t expect her to quit when things get a little rough. You will look for several solutions before throwing in the towel.
11. You will find that things are not working. If something is not quite right, she will want to have a much needed conversation about how to get it right.
12. May have raised walls until they take time to decompose. She knows how to protect herself, so she knows that trust can be a longer process than you’d like.
13. A strong woman has morals. She can’t feel comfortable being in a relationship if your values conflict with hers.
14. A strong woman knows what is important to her , and takes time for it. Expect me to do things with meaning and purpose.
15. You may be conflicted about wanting what you need at first. Give him time to work through it.
16. A strong woman is grateful for what she has . Your appreciation will show in your relationship.
17. You like to focus on the positive. If you are badmouthing something, expect me to question you.
18. A strong woman accepts responsibility , and expects you to do the same. Excuses are not an option.
19. A strong woman might come off as intimidating at first, but like everyone else, she has insecurities and vulnerabilities. Don’t think that her strength means that she has no feelings.
20. A strong woman is still afraid of being hurt. If she’s keeping you at a distance, that’s why. Once she feels like she can fully trust you, you may see another softer side of her.