With these simple tips to restore your nervous system , you will see how your perception of life improves. In the modern world, a person experiences a large number of stressful situations: study, work, family relationships, financial difficulties, etc. Many people try to take everything out of life at once. When the time is not enough, they start by reducing sleep time, start out badly, eat irregularly and neglect to rest .
Initially, everything works out, since the nervous system has a certain margin of safety to deal with these eventualities . This is usually made possible by special substances in nerve cells called catecholamines . They participate in all metabolic processes in neural tissue . They provide such important functions as memory, thinking, mood, attention and performance.
The problem is that catecholamines are synthesized slowly, and if they are wasted faster than they are formed, the nervous system becomes depleted. So the question that more and more people are asking is:
How to restore the nervous system?
The nervous system regulates the activity of all organs, ensuring their correct and uninterrupted functioning. Therefore, in addition to fatigue, irritability, decreased efficiency, depression, we can also suffer other more harmful symptoms. I refer to diseases of the internal organs or as it is often called diseases of the nerves.
All the processes that take place in our nervous system are so delicate and fragile that they are easy to break. The recovery process of the nervous system consists of the restoration and maintenance of its normal work. In addition, it is necessary to restore the reserves of biologically active substances that were depleted in a bad way.
How to restore the nervous system after stress
For many years we believed that “nerve cells do not recover” , but scientists have shown that it is possible. All nerve cells are prone to regeneration , only the process is very slow. In order to stimulate this process, the patient should not make any exorbitant effort. First of all, you need to reconsider your attitude to life, reevaluate your values and priorities.
By carrying out these simple recommendations, it is possible to recover our nervous system, even in conditions of increased stress.
- Normalization of sleep. During sleep, the body exhausted from a day’s work recovers. For a complete healthy sleep it is very important to avoid high tension during the day, not to overeat at night and a comfortable bed.
- Proper regular nutrition that provides the body with all the necessary substances.
- Regular walks in the fresh air at least 1 hour a day.
- If you feel like your nervous system is failing, take a vacation. For a few days, forget about everything, turn off the phone.
- Change of activities: alternation of physical, mental and recreational work.
- Occupation for the soul, learn to generate positive emotions.
- Positive attitude: try to find positive moments in any situation, even as unpleasant as it may seem.
Folk remedies to restore the nervous system
There are some popular remedies that have a very beneficial effect on our nervous system. In addition to being quite easy to prepare at home, they are remedies that in the worst case will not harm.
- Drinking a glass of warm milk with honey before going to bed will help to cope with insomnia.
- Mix the beet juice in equal proportions with honey. Take 100 ml 3 times a day before meals for a month.
- Garlic with honey: 250 g of ground garlic mixed with 250 g of liquid honey, insist on the mixture for a week. To consume 1 tablespoon. Spoon in 30 minutes. Before eating until the medicine is finished.