If you suffer from excess crotch fat, don’t despair. You can tone your inner thighs with specific exercises and diet changes that will focus on full body weight loss. Exercises to tone the crotch will make you stronger and more attractive and will improve your confidence when going to the beach or wearing leggings and skinny jeans.
The best exercises to tone the crotch
The crotch is not an area that you use in daily activities , so what is good about the following exercises is that while you focus on the inner thighs, they also use other larger leg muscles that will benefit other parts. of your body.
Begin the exercise with a few minutes to warm up. You can tone your crotch in the comfort of your home 3-4 times a week while working on other parts of your body, such as the abdomen, back, buttocks and legs.
This crotch toning exercise is without equipment and uses only gravity for resistance.
- Lie on a floor or mat with your face up, while your legs are raised directly over your hips. Keep your feet flexed, heels together, and toes out.
- Slowly bend your knees to the sides, then straighten again, using your inner thigh muscles to control the movement.
- Do 3 sets of 10 reps, while resting between each set, as needed.
These kicks are good for your core muscles and also strengthen your thigh muscles by moving your legs in multiple directions.
- Lie on your back while your arms are down at your sides.
- You can do the exercise in 2 directions: (A) raise your feet about 30 cm off the ground. Controlling your core muscles, scissor legs up and down for 10 reps. (B) Without resting, now scissor legs from side to leg with 10 more reps for each leg.
- Repeat 3 sets, trying not to drop your legs in the middle.
Side and cross lunges
This exercise will help you tone your crotch as it exercises it from different directions.
- Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Take your left foot back in a big side step (illustration A). Bend your right knee to push your hips behind you when stepping sideways (keep your back straight and your face facing forward). Your right leg remains extended as you shift your body weight onto your left side.
- Touch the ground with your fingertips, stretching your arms to touch your left foot. Return to standing position. Do 1 time on each leg, 10-15 reps.
- For classic lunges (illustration B), stand with your right leg forward and your left leg back. Then slowly bend your knees until both legs are almost at a right angle. Then lift up to the starting position. Remember to keep your back straight and don’t let your knees extend over the balls of your feet. Do 1 for each leg, 10-15 reps.
Squeeze ball or pillow sitting
- Sit in a chair with your feet flat on the floor. Knees bent at 90 degrees.
- Place a ball (or pillow) between your thighs and inhale. Exhale as you squeeze the ball between your thighs.
- Hold for 1 minute while you breathe normally. Rest 30 seconds to 1 minute between sets.
Raise crotch by doing circles
1. Lie on your right side, while supporting your head with your arm bent according to the illustration above (alternatively you can bend your arm down and rest your head on it).
2. Bend your left leg and step your foot in front of your right leg, which supports your ankle. Your right leg is extended.
3. Use your crotch muscles to lift your right leg up at least 15 cm. Hold this position for a few seconds and then slowly lower your leg. As an alternative you can make circles with your leg.
4. Repeat 10-20 times on each side.
Resistance bands are inexpensive and can be used for a total body workout. They also offer you the option of using different resistance levels based on your fitness level.
This exercise works your inner and outer thighs, hips, and lower body. You can do this exercise without the resistance band, but the band will make this exercise even more effective.
- Stand while your feet are shoulder width apart and tie a band around your legs.
- Raise your left leg and step to the left while pressing against the resistance of the band. When your left foot hits the ground, bend your knees into a deep squat.
- Then stand up again and bring your feet back to shoulder width.
- Repeat – either alternating legs or doing 10 steps to the left and then 10 steps to the right.
Keep up the good work and give your crotch muscles the attention they need!