Minutes to Prepare: 15
Minutes to Cook: 15
Oatmeal cookies for diabetics
The best oatmeal raisin cookies. This Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe uses rolled oats and it’s easy, quick, and delicious!
- 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats (old-fashioned oats).
- 1 1/2 cups flour (all-purpose or leavened).
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- 1 cup of raisins (it is recommended to put them in a cup with hot water previously).
- 2/3 cups of butter, melted.
- 2 eggs and 1 egg white.
- 1/2 cup of skim milk.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Stevia or other sweetener of choice.
How to make oatmeal cookies?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the liquid ingredients to a medium bowl and mix.
- Now add the dry ingredients oats, stevia powder, flour, salt, cinnamon and baking powder to the previously whipped liquid mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Drop teaspoons onto a baking sheet about 1 inch apart between cookies.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 15 to 18 minutes. The time may vary in different ovens.
- Remove to the cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
You already have some delicious healthy cookies for your breakfast , remember that if you want you can change the wheat flour for another of your choice.