The preparation of this delicious pumpkin cornbread will leave you more than satisfied due to its delicious flavor and ingredients that combine perfectly. In addition, we are considering ingredients of excellent quality, since, take note, so that you can enjoy healthy bread, it is preferable that you buy them organic and if possible alternative to refined ones.
Rich Cornbread with Pumpkin
Nowadays, looking for your food that is of good quality is essential to take care of your health, and what better than preparing delicious desserts like this that you can serve for your breakfast or snack. Pamper your guests with this delicious pumpkin cornbread and accompany it with tea, coffee, or how about a delicious fresh vegetable almond or coconut milk?
Just gather your ingredients and you will see how easy it is to prepare this exquisite cornbread . Make sure to use organic ingredients and / or alternatives to refined ones to achieve a bread that, in addition to being tasty, will be healthier for your body.
- 1 cup organic whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cups organic muscovado sugar
- 1 cup organic cornmeal
- 2 whole organic eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cups coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses
Instructions for preparation
- Preheat the oven to 204 ° C (400 degrees F) and grease an 8 × 8 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, spices, sugar, and cornmeal.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs, then toss with the pumpkin puree, oil, and honey.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until well combined, and then pour the mixture into the mold, smoothing the top as much as possible.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve hot.
Note: if when making the complete mixture it seems very dry, you can add a little more oil and / or milk, preferably vegetable, such as coconut and make it whole.
If you cannot find organic ingredients, they may be the same ingredients but that you have accessible in your favorite store. Remember that the more organic you can use your ingredients, the healthier the food you eat and the less toxic.