Learn this easy recipe to make a pumpkin pudding with chia seeds and beneficial spices. A healthy dessert that has nothing to envy to sugary desserts, and it is also beneficial for your health.
Prepare this delicious dessert of pumpkin puree with spices, also having as a star ingredient nothing more and nothing less than the chia seed, a seed that not only for its versatility and rich texture but also for its rich health properties, is an ingredient that It cannot be missing in your desserts, drinks and salads, to mention just a few dishes in which you can use it.
Pumpkin is a nutrient-dense food, which means it is packed with vitamins and minerals, but low in calories, so it can be added to your diet. There are many creative ways you can add pumpkin to your meals, including desserts, soups, salads, preserves, and even as a substitute for butter. So now you know, start preparing your pumpkin pudding and enjoy all its flavor and benefits.
How to Make Pumpkin Pudding
Delight your family or guests in your celebrations with this rich and healthy dessert that combines fiber, aroma, flavor, texture, and a lot of health, it will leave them more than satisfied.
Ingredients – 1 serving
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch of cloves
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite natural sweetener – muscovado sugar, honey, maple syrup, stevia, coconut sugar, etc.
- ½-1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract – optional
- ¼ cup of toasted walnuts Directions:
- Soak the chia seeds in the almond milk.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight. Chia seeds will expand.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and add to the chia mixture.
- Enjoy serving cold and adding pieces of walnuts on top