Turn off your logical thinking, relax and try to answer these three questions that play with your subconscious. Try not to overthink your answers. Just say what comes to mind first. This is a game, a Tibetan personality test that can help you put in order some things that you had not resolved without knowing it.
Personality test of the 3 questions
This three-question Tibetan quiz can reveal a lot about who you really are. If necessary, write your answers. At the end of the test, you will learn something important about yourself.
Imagine there are 5 animals standing in front of you. Put them in an order that you like:
A cow, a tiger, a sheep, a horse, a pig.
2. Describe the animal
Describe each object on this list using just one adjective:
- A dog is …
- A cat is …
- A rat is …
- Coffee is …
- The sea is …
Think of 5 people who are important to you. Choose a color for each of them from the list below. You can only choose one color for each person.
1. Your answers to the first question are based on your priorities in life:
- The cow indicates your career.
- The tiger is your sense of self-worth.
- Sheep represent love.
- The horse represents the family.
- The pig represents money.
2. Your answers to the second question can reveal how you see your life on a subconscious level:
- The association you have with the dog indicates how you view your personality.
- The association you have with the cat symbolizes the personality of your partner.
- The association you have with the rat indicates how you view your enemies.
- The association you have with coffee is your attitude towards sex.
- Your description of the sea describes your life in general.
3. The colors are determined by your attitude towards the people in question:
- Yellow – is for the person you will never forget had a significant influence on your life.
- Orange – is for the person you consider a true friend.
- Red – is for the person you love with all your heart.
- White – is for the person you consider a kindred spirit.
- Green – is for the person you will remember until the end of your life.
PS This test is claimed to be accurate 97% of the time. What were your results?