Before spending a fortune on anti-aging treatments, consider trying some of these essential oils as an anti-aging home remedy. Essential oils are full of nutrients and proteins that keep the collagen bouncing – mattress type – in the skin, so they can be used as an anti-wrinkle treatment .
Essential oils also stimulate blood flow that stimulates the regeneration of new skin cells, and some essential oils, such as fennel, have hormonal-like properties that encourages skin firmness.
Natural anti-wrinkle treatment with essential oils
Below is an anti-wrinkle blend that can be a good alternative for an anti aging treatment.
Neroli oil – 10 drops
Regenerates aging skin, hydrates dry skin, effective against acne, scars and stretch marks.
Lavender oil – 10 drops
Regenerating. This essence will help us to keep the skin in an optimal state and to regenerate any area damaged by burns, skin abnormalities, acne, eczema or premature aging.
Frankincense oil – 10 drops
Effective against wrinkles, devitalized skin, hyperchromia, astringent for oily skin.
Rosemary oil – 2 drops
Tones worn and aged skin, good antiseptic for oily or acne skin, for reducing treatments, cleansing the skin, seborrhea of the scalp, dandruff, stimulates hair growth.
Fennel oil – 10 drops
It has been proven that the plant possesses a form of estrogen, it possesses in both women and men the property of strengthening and maintaining the elasticity of the skin and improving circulation.
Lemon oil – 3 drops
Auxiliary in the treatment of wrinkles, cellulite, astringent (oily skin) spots on the skin, muscle tonic, healing.
Carrot oil – 10 drops
Due to its high content of vitamin A, carrot oil has exceptional properties for skin cell regeneration. For skin with eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, to prevent wrinkles, sunburn, dry skin and acne.
Evening primrose oil – 10 drops
Delays aging, stimulates blood circulation, eegenerating, anti-inflammatory.
Directions for anti-wrinkle blend
When you look at all of these ingredients you may think this recipe is expensive, but it is not.
- Dilute in two tablespoons of sweet almond oil and massage into the face and neck every night.
- Once you have all the essential oil bottles, you can in a matter of minutes create a large number of batches from a bottle, which yields much more than a single commercial cream, which is also not 100% natural.
- You can get approximately 20-25 drops per 1 ml of essential oil so from a regular 10 ml bottle you get between 200 to 250 drops of oil – enough to make at least 20 batches of this anti-aging blend. . You can give it a try, this is an alternative to an expensive anti-aging treatment.
1. Do not forget not to apply directly to the skin (dilute it in a conductive substance such as vegetable oil, clay, etc.)
2. Do not ingest (in case of accident take a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and go to a medical center)
3. Keep out of the reach of children
4. Always use it carefully, checking the skin reaction and possible allergies.
5. Store the container in a dry, cool and dark place.
6. Quickly open and close the container, as essential oils evaporate on contact with oxygen in the air.