Makeup has always been a great ally for women because if it is applied properly it can hide imperfections but also highlight the beauty of the face. For this reason, it is necessary to learn how to apply makeup according to the shape of your face.
It is very important to use the right technique and products for each face shape and skin type , this is the only way that perfect makeup can be achieved . When the shape of the face is not taken into account when putting on makeup, it will not be flattering at all, on the other hand, if the proper technique is learned, it will be possible to take advantage of the facial features.
But also for excellent makeup you need to have brushes, sponges, etc . These accessories make the difference when applying the products, for example, extending the base with the fingertips does not look the same as doing it with a sponge or a brush.
On the other hand, we always advise you to use toxic-free products, as that guarantees, in addition to a good makeup on your face, its health.
How to apply makeup according to the shape of the face
Before starting to illuminate and give an even tone to the face, cover imperfections and seal pores with our makeup, be it liquid or cream, you must be clear about your face shape . When the type of face is not clear, it will only be enough to put on a periwinkle that holds the hair well back and then stand in front of a mirror there, the shape of it can be determined.
The basic materials to make up the face to illuminate and match the tone are:
- Skin tone base
- Base a darker shade
- Blush of the tone that suits the skin type
- Latex Sponge
- Square face: After applying the foundation of the same color as the skin, the jaw area should be darkened, then apply the same dark tone on the temple, add blush above the cheekbones and illuminate above them. For this type of face, it is ideal to gently apply eye makeup and use transparent lip gloss on the lips.
- Round face: After applying the base, the dark tone should be added to the sides of the face below the cheekbones, in case of having a double chin, the dark base should be extended under the jaw. The area of the forehead, cheekbones and chin should be illuminated in the shape of a triangle and then add the blush above the cheekbones.
- Elongated or oval face: First, it is necessary to apply the base of the same tone as the skin, then the dark tone is applied in the chin area, under the nose and on the forehead to achieve a shorter face. The blush should then be applied straight over the grapefruits.
- Triangular or diamond-shaped face: After the base of the same skin tone, the sides of the face should be darkened and illuminator applied on the temples and jaws. It is also recommended to use shadows in neutral tones and opt for a lipstick with an intense color, so that it can highlight the lips.
Tips to achieve a perfect complete makeup
In addition to sculpting the face according to the shape it has, with makeup, concealer, base and others, the following tips should be taken into account to make up the other parts of the face .
- Thick lips: For this type of lips, you should choose lipsticks in dark tones to reduce the size or keep it the same.
- Thin lips: In this case they need to increase in size so light colored lipsticks and transparent gloss should be applied to make them look more voluminous.
- A good eyeliner: once you have made up your face, it is time to apply the eyeliner. Lining the eyes is one of the most important things in makeup, because if you do it well and according to the shape of your eye, you will have almost achieved the perfect makeup.
- Mascara and cornstarch: When you want to obtain perfect and abundant eyelashes, you should apply a layer of eyelash mascara (mascara), then take a small amount of cornstarch or loose powder and add it on them, finally add another layer of mascara. tab.
- The Right Eyebrows : Don’t forget that eyebrows are part of your expression. You can outline them by removing some hair at the bottom or top, depending on the shape you have to make it more expressive. Remember that together, the perfect eyebrows and eyelashes will give your face a completely different spin, and an accentuated and genuine expression.
Also don’t forget
- Oily skin needs “Oil free” products, that is, oil-free, this will prevent pores from clogging and acne or blackheads appear.
- The dry skin need products that contain ingredients that have moisturizing properties.
- Cream products are special for dry skin, because if they are placed on oily skin they run too quickly.
- Powdered products are perfect for oily skin , as lines will form on dry skin.
You already know, regardless of the shape of your face, you can always put on makeup by adjusting the tones and care for each particular case, you will only need to put these tips into practice to make yourself look attractive and beautiful, as you really are.