When you are accumulating more fat in your body, let alone your belly, when it comes time to put on your pair of jeans or a T-shirt, it makes you want to have a flat belly again, doesn’t it? Starting to see these kinds of situations every time you put your clothes on gives you clues about what to do next. Start doing something about it before it’s too late, or you find that you have to buy more new clothes. The next is an exercise to inhale and exhale while you are standing, they are called hypopressive abdominal exercises (more or less what you do when you put your jeans on, but this time doing something effectively), which will make you strengthen the muscles of your belly and lose fat on your waist .
You may not believe that an exercise that does not require a lot of energy can be that effective for this goal, and you prefer to do more exercises, such as sit-ups, lifting your legs, or including cycling in your daily routine. Well that’s a place to start when you’re trying to get a flat belly marked with the famous “six pack.” However what you really need is to focus on the muscles that hold your abdomen in place , the transverse abdominals (TVA) or simply position your “core”.
What makes a tummy form
In fact, don’t use your abdominal muscles as much as you’d like. Sitting hunched over combined with aging cooks up a recipe for a really good tummy. This is believed to be caused by a deformity in your pelvic region that is used to hold your internal organs in their rightful place.
Having a decrease in muscle strength as you age is natural. That is why the muscles around your abdomen that are used to support the organs, weaken instead, the development of a bulging stomach is not unknown, nature takes its course.
However, in the case of younger people, it is believed that the development of a plump belly is largely affected by the deformity of the pelvis. This happens as the muscles around the pelvic region, especially your abdomen, gradually open the pelvis, causing the internal organs to begin to sag in what appears to be a tummy.
That is why strengthening these muscles before it is too late with these aspirations or technique called hypopressive crunches, is the best defense.
In this article we are going to attack the problem from the core by introducing a simple exercise that will help you suppress a bulging stomach without any corset. These exercises are called hypopressive crunches.. When you’re busy and can’t make it to the gym, but you still want to do sit-ups every day, aspirations are for you. Not only do they help you get a slimmer waist that other exercises can’t; you can make them anywhere without the need for special equipment. This makes them perfect while you’re at work or waiting in line at the grocery store, with the freedom to choose and worry-free. In addition, these exercises not only bring benefits for those who want to have a flat belly or a less bulky appearance in the belly, this exercise brings a series of benefits that we will list below.
How hypopressive abs work
Your abdomen is made up of layers of muscles that work to both stabilize your core and provide a means of locomotion. The exhalations are directed to the farthest muscle layer below the surface responsible for stabilizing the base, that is, it keeps your abdomen under control.
Be diligent. Don’t expect miracles to happen overnight, as much as you might like to believe, there is no such thing as “quick results.” However, if you continue over time, you will be surprised how ingenious this exercise can be because it is proven to be effective in achieving a flat belly. Read on to see how you can get started.
Benefits of hypopressive abs
- Decreased effects of a normal postpartum period.
- Reduction of the waist circumference.
- Improved postural tone levels and abdominal lumbar stabilization, avoiding pressure on the intestine.
- Helps incontinence problems and sagging organs (vagina, bladder, anus and rectum).
- Increased tone of the pelvic floor and abdominal band.
- Increased contractile force of the perineum.
- Improved vascularity and lymphatic circulation (swollen / heavy legs).
- Improved sexual function and decreased menstrual pain.
Steps to get a flat tummy with hypopressive abs
- Take a standing position with your arms at your side.
- Take a few breaths.
- Make sure you get enough air because you are going to need it.
- Bend your knees a little and place your hands on them, leaving your elbows slightly bent and all the weight of your body on the balls of your feet.
- The next step requires concentration, doing three things at the same time:
- Exhale (expel the air) while tucking your stomach in as far as you can. If you start to feel a burning sensation around your hip, this is what you want, your hips burning.
- Try to breathe in, but not fully in the middle of the exercise.
- Hold for 1 to 15 seconds, then relax your stomach by taking a not-so-hasty inhalation.
- Repeat the procedure again, making a total of 10 times.
These exercises can also be done lying down or sitting cross-legged as shown in the image.
Exhale to bring your stomach in
While doing this exercise you should feel some tension in your abdominal muscles. Relax your stomach, but you should not inhale while doing it. Exhale. In just 3 to 4 weeks, you will get to strengthen your internal abdominals more and reduce the size of your waist. This exercise will also help you achieve a better physical appearance.
Once you have made it a routine, you will begin to see and feel the results, it may be time to take it to the next level. This may mean doing it during basic activities, such as taking a shower or watching TV. On the other hand, it is said to work well when combined with stretching and interval training.
After achieving the desired results, don’t stop there. Keep doing aspirations in combination with the following exercises that you want to conquer. Imagining what size waist you would have if this situation could be maintained for years.