You may have asked yourself this question after reading the headline of the article and you may have thought that it is impossible to make homemade butter using two ingredients.
How to make homemade butter with only two ingredients?
Using only cream and salt, we will make a butter so delicious that you will not want to buy it again in the supermarket.
Reasons to make your own homemade butter
- Butter is rich in vitamin A, vitamins D, E, and K.
- The butter contains lecithin that protects cells from oxidation.
- It contains important minerals such as chromium, zinc, copper and selenium which is a powerful antioxidant.
- It is a source of iodine, necessary to produce thyroid hormones that will help maintain healthy cells and metabolism .
- Many of the saturated fats in butter have anticancer properties .
- Butter contains conjugated linoleic acid that protects against cancer and weight loss .
- Butter contains glycosphingolipids, a special category of fatty acids that protect against gastrointestinal infections.
- There is more than one reason to eat butter (of course, everything without excess and with measure) among them is also that it provides healthy fats for the brain, it has the best ratio of omega-6 fatty acids with omega-3 (which reduces fat bodily). Along with coffee , butter offers you good benefits.
• 1 liter of whipping cream (the cream must have at least 35% fat)
• Sea salt to taste (optional)
How to make homemade butter
• The cream must be very cold and from a free-grazing cow, which is organic. We will put it in a bowl to beat it with some rods or a mixer or a food processor.
• We are going to beat at medium speed, and little by little we will see how the cream is assembled.
• When the cream is fully mounted, we will increase the power so that the whipping is faster.
• At a certain point we will see that the cream is cut. It has turned to butter, has turned yellowish and released the serum.
• We already have the butter, but it remains to strain it and wash it. We must pass it through water until we observe that the water that falls is clean. At the same time we will press the butter to release all the liquid.
• We will put it on a kitchen paper to absorb it and then we will place it in a container and add salt to taste.
If you are going to consume it soon, it is best to store it in the refrigerator and place a plastic wrap on it. But it can also be frozen and will not lose its properties.
You have your rich homemade butter with just two ingredients ready for breakfast toast!