Lightening the hair with nourishing natural products is not complicated, in addition to modifying its color you can also obtain benefits for its growth and maintain its natural shine, avoiding the damage that hair dyes can cause.
Dark hair is really beautiful, however at times we feel that we must change to make it lighter. The commitment to color in our hair is an advantage that all of us, both men and women, have. Light hair provides, among other benefits, the ability to make our faces more luminous, since its light allows us to largely conceal our skin imperfections, such as dark circles, blackheads and even the dreaded wrinkles and expression lines.
In the world of cosmetics , an endless number of products have been developed to lighten dark hair , however their chemical content is quite high and highly harmful to health, the scalp is one of the places on the body where Our body absorbs these chemicals more easily from the outside, scientific studies have determined that dyeing or bleaching hair is associated with a higher incidence rate of cancer and alopecia (baldness) in women.
Lighten hair naturally
But do not worry, you can still show off clear and radiant hair without using such harmful chemicals and expensive beauty salons, here you can find information on how to lighten your hair naturally, all the natural lightening techniques that are have been collected for you. known and effective, always remember that the fewer chemicals, the greater the health of your body, providing naturalness and freshness to your beauty. We also recommend that you read our article: Recipes for giving hair color based on plants , where you will find ways to dye your hair with herbs, to give it different shades in a natural way.
Uses of honey as a lightener
Honey is a natural product that provides endless uses in our health, both internally as medicine, and externally used as a cosmetic product, the web is full of references about its uses to counteract diseases, what you probably did not know is that Honey can also help lighten your hair, making you show off light and luminous hair . Always be careful to make sure that you are using pure honey since in shops they sell honeys of doubtful quality and purity, you will not want to add other unknown things to your hair.
- Detangle your hair well with a fine comb making sure there are no knots.
- Dampen it well, making sure you have enough moisture for the honey to run.
- Divide your hair into six or more strands , depending on your amount of hair, the idea is to make it more manageable.
- Carefully spread the honey from root to tip , carefully comb to ensure full coverage.
- Wrap your hair in a clean towel or shower cap.
- Let it act for an hour.
- Rinse carefully with a little of your regular shampoo or make your own natural shampoo , to remove all the honey residue. Let it dry naturally.
Surely you know this technique used by grandmothers and for a long time; Chamomile contains at least two compounds that will make you look blonde hair without causing any damage to your hair, it will also leave you with a refreshing sensation and a delicate aroma, providing the added bonus that it will look smooth and hydrated.
- Prepare an infusion of chamomile flowers , you can use the dried flowers or the commercial ones that come in paper bags that you can get in supermarkets and pharmacies.
- Wait for the temperature to drop until it is warm and strain it.
- Place it in an atomizing container that you have unoccupied.
- Spray the preparation evenly and generously throughout the hair .
- Wrap in a towel and leave for an hour.
- Wash and dry your hair regularly.
Lemon contains a lot of citric acid, a compound that produces a lightening effect on the hair, in addition to that it eliminates the residues of grease and dirt that could be present in the same product from smog and pollution, used properly it will leave your hair shiny , such which like a new hair. Pay attention and carefully follow the following instructions:
- Mix the juice of four lemons with a cup of water.
- Place the mixture in a spray bottle
- Divide and style your hair into four strands.
- Spray the mixture on the hair avoiding contact with the scalp or eyes.
- Cover your head with a shower cap. (wait about 1 hour)
- Wash with plenty of water at room temperature, with your usual shampoo and conditioner.
Remember that as lemon contains citric acid, its prolonged use can cause slight burns on the scalp , that is why its frequent use is contraindicated, wait at least ten days between each application.
Although you may not believe it, the result of using natural products as if they were cosmetics is impressive, its effects are greater than or equal to chemical products, but without the addition of the damage that laboratory products can cause in you and in nature. Before buying or using a product think and research the options you have, your body and nature will thank you. We hope you can with these tips lighten your hair naturally .