The wonderful natural medicine offers us a wide range of home remedies, simple to prepare and very effective. From the grandmother’s books we have rescued an interesting list of home remedies to get more volume for the hair.
Home remedy to strengthen hair and prevent hair loss
While it is true the main function of shampoo is to clean the hair, a homemade shampoo can make a difference and in addition to cleaning it can be a great hair tonic that helps us strengthen the hair . In this recipe that we will see next we will see how the mixture of essential oils make up a good homemade shampoo .
- 8 ounces (250 ml) of natural shampoo (unscented).
- 10 drops of thyme oil essence.
- 10 drops of lavender oil essence.
- 30 drops of rosemary oil essence.
- Mix all the ingredients and pour them into a glass or plastic bottle.
- Let the mixture sit for at least 24 hours before using. Its application is very similar to that of a traditional shampoo, the amount will depend on the amount of hair you have.
Once the shampoo is applied, let the preparation rest on your hair for 3 minutes, then massage intensely and finally rinse. Avoid getting the shampoo in your eyes. Its use is recommended every other day .
Home remedy to achieve more volume and better and faster hair growth
This time it is a home remedy that contains aloe vera gel that helps keep hair follicles healthy and strong , as well as rosemary and cedar essential oils that help to achieve more volume and strength for the hair.
- 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil.
- 15 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- 15 drops of cedar essential oil.
- 2 ounces (60 ml) of aloe vera gel.
Pour the contents into a jar or bottle. For the application, pour a teaspoon of the preparation on your scalp (before going to bed), massage the entire scalp for 5 minutes. The application of this great home remedy to get more volume for the hair can be daily or inter-daily.
Home remedy to achieve more volume in the hair and stimulate the scalp
The properties of rosemary as a great stimulant of circulation are already known, this time we take advantage of these virtues for a home remedy to achieve more volume in the hair and stimulate the scalp thanks to rosemary.
Ingredients (1 application)
- 3 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- 3 drops of lavender essential oil.
- 1 teaspoon chamomile (distilled witch hazel).
Mix the 3 ingredients in a bowl, stir well until you get a homogeneous mixture. With the result, perform a vigorous massage on your scalp.