Learn how to make a healthy zero calorie water to refresh. These preparations, being natural, are better than Kool-Aid or commercial Tang juice. Learn how to prepare them in a very easy and healthy way.
This refreshing drink may look like Kool-Aid or Tang or any drink you make with sugary powders with artificial flavors, but it’s far from it as it is an all-natural, zero calorie drink. The basis of the preparation of these drinks is herbal tea.
How to prepare a healthy zero calorie water
Apple cider vinegar is also added to (make sure it is pure organic); This is added to give it a touch of more flavor as well as promoting a healthy drink since it contains:
- Malic acid – helps fight fungal and bacterial infections
- Beta-Carotene , helps counteract the damage caused by free radicals
- Calcium – helps build strong bones and teeth.
- Potassium – helps prevent brittle teeth and nails, hair loss and sinusitis.
- Pectin – the fiber that helps regulate blood pressure and lower bad cholesterol.
- Acetic Acid – Helps slow the digestion of starch which can help reduce the glucose spike that commonly occurs after meals.
- Ash – gives vinegar its alkaline property that helps your body maintain proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state
A little liquid stevia is also added to sweeten it, or powdered (green) stevia . You can use another natural sweetener if you feel like it, it just depends on which one you choose your “zero calorie” drink may be lost.
The only things missing are artificial flavors and a good dose of red # 40, so rest assured that you have prepared the best refreshing drink for your health. 😉
If you’re trying to cut out of commercial sugar waters and juices and carbonated drinks, give this drink a try.
Preparation of the healthy gua
- 4 Herbal infusions (choose a robust fruit flavor or variety of blackberries)
- About 4 cups of boiling water, plus more water
- 2 tablespoons pure apple cider vinegar
- Liquid stevia or other sweetener to taste
- Add the tea bags to a tempered glass pitcher
- Pour boiling water over the tea bags and steep for 4-6 minutes
- Fill the rest of the jug with the remaining water
- Mix the vinegar and stevia or sweetener.
- Serve chilled with ice.