All women want to have long and abundant eyelashes so that their eyes can easily stand out and their eyes look much prettier and more intense, but unfortunately not all have lashes with these characteristics. But it is not an impossible mission to achieve them since there are several natural products with properties capable of making eyelashes grow.
Natural treatments are very effective but it is important to bear in mind that, in order to see results, you have to be constant and patient. The great advantage of using natural remedies to grow eyelashes is that the products used do not have chemicals, therefore they do not damage, irritate or cause allergies.
How to make eyelashes longer?
The natural treatments used are based on products with vitamins and nutrients that make the eyelashes grow faster and become stronger.
- Rosehip oil treatment: This oil is not only capable of improving the appearance of the hair, but it is also perfect for accelerating the growth of eyelashes . It is applied every night with on the same with the help of a swab. ´
- Treatment with olive oil : This type of oil is ideal for nourishing and growing eyelashes , it can be applied every day in the morning or before going to sleep. To apply it on them, you can use a clean mascara brush that is no longer used, in this way you can apply the product much better.
- Treatment with liquid petroleum jelly: A gentle massage on the eyelashes before going to sleep will help the eyelashes grow faster , only liquid petroleum jelly should be placed on the fingertips and then the massage should be performed. It is important that the eyelashes are not pressed too hard so that the massage does not tear them off.
- Treatment with emu oil: To achieve that the growth of the eyelashes is accelerated too much, emu oil should be applied. The oil should always be spread from the roots to the ends, it is possible to use it both day and night, in addition this oil provides a pleasant shine.
- Castor oil treatment : Another suitable oil to make eyelashes grow is castor oil, it is applied the same as the previous ones and its results are similar to them.
- Chamomile infusion: All those women who lose eyelashes should apply chamomile infusion on the eyelashes.
Foods to grow eyelashes
To make the eyelashes grow, certain foods must also be consumed, since they have vitamins and nutrients necessary to achieve the objective.
What foods should you eat?
Antioxidants and vitamins C
- Beer yeast
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid Supplements
Other tips for growing eyelashes
- You should remove eyelashes: It is not recommended to go to bed with makeup, so it is necessary to take time to remove the mascara at the end of the day.
- You should not press the eyelashes or scrub the eyes: This makes the eyelashes fall out and become weak.
- It is advisable to brush the eyelashes daily: With the help of a mascara brush or the ideal brush for eyelashes, brush them daily starting from the roots and extending towards the ends.
- Vitamin E will accelerate its growth: When you want growth to be much faster, you should apply vitamin E every day in the morning.
- You have to be careful when curling the eyelashes: The accessories used to curl the eyelashes can damage them, so it is important to pay close attention and in case you notice that this object is breaking or tearing the eyelashes, you should choose another technique.