The combination obtained with oats and grapes is one of the best when it comes to cleansing the blood and reducing cholesterol levels, in this way we are able to improve heart health in a healthy and natural way . In addition, if we consume it regularly, we will notice that it has an effect that allows us to lose weight gradually.
Shake to benefit the heart
For this reason, we invite you to learn how to prepare a homemade smoothie with grapes and oats so that you get a delicious, energetic and very healthy mixture to start each of your days.
What is the benefit of grapes for heart health?
• Grapes take care of the arteries by increasing the presence of nitric oxide in the blood. Purple grapes are most effective in this regard.
In addition, these grapes contain bioactive substances such as resveratrol or polyphenols that protect the health of cells against free radicals .
They are also high in folic acid and low in sodium.
What is the benefit of oatmeal for the heart?
- Oats can be used to reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood due to the presence of soluble fiber present in the seed.
- It is a very nutritious cereal. Oatmeal is considered a superfood and also works very well in the diet to aid weight loss.
- It has linoleic acid and unsaturated fats, a very healthy type to support heart health.
- Due to the type of carbohydrates it provides, it will give us an energy boost for a long time. It is an ideal food to incorporate into breakfast. You can see complementary information about the best options to have a healthy breakfast .
It has beta-glucans, a type of bioactive substance capable of absorbing bad cholesterol.
How to prepare the oatmeal and grape smoothie?
The ingredients are:
- A tablespoon of honey.
- A glass of water.
- Half a cup of papaya .
- Ten red or purple grapes.
- Three tablespoons of rolled oats.
For the preparation, these are the steps to follow:
- The oats should be organic or, if you prefer, whole grain. The one that is in finite flakes gives very good results.
- Start by washing the grapes very well. Do not remove the skin since it has many of its properties and we want to take advantage of them.
- Peel the papaya and separate 70 grams, since we will use them to give the smoothie consistency and good flavor.
- As soon as the ingredients are ready, add them to the blender.
- Beat very well so that the smoothie is homogeneous.
Now you can drink your smoothie to take care of the heart with oats and grapes . Do not worry if you find seeds or the skin of the grapes when ingesting it, they are actually beneficial for the heart.