Learn how to make delicious gingerbread cookies that are gluten-free, healthy cookies and their design is attractive to invite children to eat healthy.
Prepare some delicious gingerbread cookies
Some cookies to snack on, especially for Christmas dates, but which can undoubtedly be made at any time of the year, these gingerbread cookies are irresistible, especially for the little ones, but with the detail that they are healthy.
- 2 cups of brown rice flour.
- 1/2 cup of sweet rice flour.
- 1/2 cup of tapioca starch.
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger.
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves.
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum.
- 10 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- 3/4 cup full of brown sugar.
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons of molasses.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rice flour, sweet rice flour, tapioca starch, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, baking soda, salt, ground cloves, and xanthan gum. Reservation. In a bowl of a mixer, beat the oil and sugar until a thick paste forms, about 30 seconds. Add the egg. Mix well. Stop mixing and scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl. Add the dry ingredients. Mix until you get a thick dough. Add the molasses. Mix until well combined.
- Lightly flour the kitchen bar with brown rice flour. Place the dough on the bar and make it into a bun. Wrap tightly with plastic. Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and let it rest for five minutes. Divide the dough in two and flatten to 1 / 4- inch thick on the bar floured with rice flour. Cut with the mold of shapes placing the almonds and cashews. Place the cookies on waxed paper and place them on a baking sheet. Bake until the edges are golden brown and the aroma comes out.
Let the cookies cool on a wire wire rack. Decorate as desired. Cookies are stored in a covered container for up to one week. You can decorate them by putting them in cellophane bags, sell them, give them away or simply leave them for consumption at home.