This is a perfect, healthy, fresh fruit salad that you can make at home quickly and enjoy a fresh treat. The honey syrup and citrus fruits are totally natural. As an added bonus, the syrup that we will add over the citrus will prevent the fruit from wilting. They can also be made a great appetizer with them, and this fruit salad is a perfect complement to regular Greek yogurt.
It is known by most people that natural fruits offer us a large amount of essential nutrients for the body, at the same time they help us by providing vitamins, hydration and calories, all in a single bite of these fresh delicacies that Nature offers, now, we will also add the honey syrup, with which we reinforce this menu even more to make it a powerful fruit salad.
- 450 grams of strawberries
- 450 grams of grapes (of any type)
- 2 apples (any kind)
- 2 bananas (the yellow kind)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen sweet cranberries (salad will be a little juicy / frozen)
To prepare our syrup:
- 2 tufted tablespoons honey
- The juice of 1 lemon or the juice of 1 lime or 1/2 of each.
How to make the best fruit salad?
A different fruit salad
- Mix honey and lemon juice together.
- Disinfect the fruit, this is very important, due to the amount of chemicals they contain today.
- Do not cut the fruit until it is ready to assemble the salad, thus preventing it from oxidizing or losing its properties.
- It is recommended to add and cut the fruit in the following order:
- Place the grapes in a large bowl.
- Cut the strawberries and add in it.
- Cut the bananas and add them.
- Cut the apples and add them to the bowl.
- Add the blueberries.
- Pour in the syrup and mix very well. It can be kept in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- You can even play with the fruit and make sandwiches with wooden toothpicks or let your imagination run wild.
That’s it, with this we already have a fruit salad with an extra natural and healthy sweet touch, you can prepare them at end of the year parties, for birthdays and children can eat more fruits in this way, since their flavor conquers the anyone’s palate.