Chronic fatigue can also be called chronic fatigue syndrome, severe tiredness occurs before the other symptoms, although many people report a flu-like illness just before long-term fatigue begins. Chronic fatigue syndrome is also sometimes associated with anxiety, irritable bowel syndrome, and fibromyalgia.
What Causes Chronic Tiredness?
Although many researchers are studying this syndrome, no research has been able to identify a single cause. Rather, scientists’ theories that chronic fatigue syndrome could be caused by one or more of the following:
- Infections . A variety of viruses, including Epstein Barr virus, some types of herpes viruses, and more recently the XMRV retrovirus, have been linked to chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Genetics . Some people may be more susceptible due to an inherited risk.
- Neuroendocrinology . A complex interaction between neurotransmitters and hormones could be at the root of chronic fatigue.
- Trauma . Physical stress related to surviving traumatic events has also been identified as a possible contributing factor.
Symptoms of chronic fatigue
Symptoms of chronic fatigue differ between patients, but severe fatigue or chronic tiredness that interferes with work or daily activities is common. Patients may also complain of pain and a kind of brain fog that makes it difficult to concentrate or remember recent events or details.
If you’ve been exhausted for months, can’t carry out your daily activities, and nothing you’ve tried makes you feel better, it’s time to see a doctor. Studies suggest that about 80 percent of people living with CFS have never been formally diagnosed and do not receive the treatment they need, but the data also implies obtaining a diagnosis early in the course of the disease, before Having it for two years gives you the best chance of improving your symptoms through treatment.
While you are looking for answers to this condition, we share the following remedy that many people find effective. Remember to never leave the symptoms for a long period of time and on the contrary, if you already have them chronic, do not hesitate to visit your doctor.
Effective recipe for chronic fatigue
These problems can be relieved by utilizing this simple drink. All you need is garlic and red wine . This remedy cleanses the blood, expels fat and salt from the body, and speeds up the digestive system.
- 3/4 liter of red wine
- 12 cloves of garlic
- Clean the garlic cloves, cut them into quarters and put them in a jar.
- Add 3/4 of a liter of red wine and close the container tightly.
- Store it in a place with natural light for two weeks. Every so often during the day shake the bottle to better fix the mixture. Do that every day.
- After two weeks, strain the mixture and place it in a glass container.
- Take a teaspoon three times a day for a month.
This is a drink to cleanse and strengthen the blood, it is not an entertainment drink, so do this treatment for 1 month and pause for six months before starting another treatment.