20% of the population suffers from arthritis, wear and tear, or even osteoporosis , the product of a poor diet and an uncontrolled life routine, all this affects the health of our bones and joints, so it is necessary to assume a diet with which we can rebuild the joints and bones avoiding their complete deterioration.
The body is like a machine that must be maintained and cared for, because in this way we will be able to delay premature aging and disease.
When having joint problems, we must be patient as they are not easily resolved. To do this, it is necessary to change some of our habits and be constant. Here we show you healthy diets that you can add to your lifestyle to rebuild stronger bones and joints . Even so, we recommend a visit to the doctor so that you can have the appropriate medical treatment.
Diet to rebuild bones and joints
To improve the condition of the bones and joints, two types of diets should be applied:
- A cleansing diet : It is very important to start by eliminating those toxins that degrade our cells, tissues and weaken our systems until they age. So you have to start by eliminating the intake of carbonated soft drinks or foods rich in saturated fat, because they cause the loss of calcium that fortifies bones or teeth.
- Reconstructive diet : On the other hand, to obtain the essential nutrients and enzymes to rebuild cartilage and promote cell regeneration , you have to follow a reconstructive diet .
1. Depurative Diet
On an empty stomach, take a glass of warm water with lemon or a tablespoon of olive oil with a few drops of lemon juice.
- A bowl with 15 grapes and two pineapple slices.
- A green tea.
- A bowl of strawberries with kiwi.
- Peach juice.
- Almond milk .
- A bowl of oatmeal with a green apple.
- Baked eggplants.
- Steamed broccoli.
- Whole wheat sandwich with avocado, mustard and tomatoes.
- Carrots with brown rice.
- Cabbage salads with cucumber, pineapple, spinach and pumpkin seeds.
- Pineapple salad, avocado, lettuce, raw broccoli in small pieces, and almonds.
- Beet or beetroot juice with apple and an omelette with garlic.
2. Reconstructive diet
Recommended for dinners or lunches and with which you can begin to gradually rebuild bones and joints .
- Baked cod with tomato.
- Garbanzo beans.
- Carrot soup.
- Chicken breast with lemon.
- Baked salmon with lemon and pepper sauce.
- Gratin eggs.
- Tomatoes stuffed with turkey meat.
- Whole wheat rye bread with a garlic or onion omelette.
Tips to improve bone health
Remember, avoid sodas, industrial and pre-cooked food. Likewise, drink at least two liters of water a day, and eat fruits rich in vitamin C. Learn more about how much water to drink a day .
Many times, when we talk about having a healthy life, exercise must be incorporated. However, when you suffer from joint and bone problems, exercise should be moderate . Because if we undergo intense training it can cause us more problems than benefits, so it is best to follow simple guidelines.
Another big problem is that many people abuse anti-inflammatories. You must take into account that any medication has components that can harm you in the long run. In this case, combine them with natural remedies. Remember that if you become aware of how important it is to take care of yourself, your quality of life will improve from today.