Delicious recipe for a chocolate and avocado smoothie (avocado also in other countries). You can prepare this recipe to obtain a healthy dessert or breakfast that you can make in a few minutes, and delight your palate.
This smoothie is one step away from being pudding . Actually, if you want to avoid milk you can. And if you want it more liquid like a normal shake, you just have to add more milk that can be vegetable, such as almond or coconut milk.
In this case, the use of ice is avoided so as not to generate an ice cream flavor, but rather to make something creamier. This smoothie is creamy with a banana and half an avocado. You can also leave out the banana and just use chocolate and avocado, but the problem with this is that you need to add a lot more sugar to make up for the banana. This smoothie is full of natural sweetness.
For those who fear the taste of this combination, from now on you can rest assured that the avocado flavor is imperceptible. Everything is chocolate and banana. This is sweet enough, with no added sweetener, but you can add honey or a sweetener like stevia if you wish.
Chocolate shake recipe
This is like eating dessert but in a healthy and guilt-free way.
Yield: 1 large serving.
85 grams of cold avocado (1/2 avocado)
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 1 medium cold banana (mine was 120 grams without the peel)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable milk (rice, almond, coconut, etc)
- Mix everything together in a food processor (or a blender if you have a very good one) Add more milk until you achieve the desired creaminess.
- Serve immediately or keep covered in the refrigerator for up to a day.
Healthy Chocolate Shake
Another healthy option: Learn how to prepare a healthy chocolate shake with ingredients such as Cacao and Banana, for a day full of energy, an easy recipe to prepare at home and enjoy a healthy dessert.
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk (Learn how to make coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder (organic if possible)
- 1 tbsp. nut butter (almond or peanut)
- 1 tsp. honey or other natural sweetener (optional – if the banana is not very ripe)
- 1.5 cups ice (add less ice to make the shake smoother)
Put all the ingredients in the manual or normal blender in the order indicated. Blend until smooth, it is the fastest preparation you can make and still be able to enjoy a very healthy chocolate shake.