Cabbage and carrot wraps, a recipe for inflammatory diseases
This slow cooker, cabbage and carrot wrap recipe is made up of other delicious and highly nutritious ingredients that will fortify your body with the nutrients needed to build lasting health. It is a recipe from the series of anti-inflammatory recipes , and excellent for people who are dealing with inflammatory autoimmune diseases, such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, thyroid, and with excess Candida.
Always include it in your menu for the week because it is a dish that, in addition to being delicious, will provide, as we have mentioned, what is necessary for your body to remain in balance against inflammation, pain, fatigue and brain fog, derived from these and other symptoms.
First of all, gather the ingredients, which are basic. Nothing that you can’t already have in your kitchen or in the supermarket. Once you gather them, it is a matter of minutes to prepare, and a little more to start tasting their delicious and nutritious fusion.
Cabbage Wrapped with Carrot and Meat
6 servings. Cooking time 2 hours
- 70 gms. (1 1/2 pounds) organic lean ground beef
- 2 cups bone broth (rich in collagen)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 processed cauliflower (cauliflower rice)
- 1 medium cabbage
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup beets / beets, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Steam cabbage 6-8 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor (or blender), chop the beets / beets and carrots until fine.
- Next, chop the cauliflower as well to give it a “rice” consistency.
- In a separate bowl, combine the minced meat, garlic, onions, parsley, beets, carrots, and cauliflower, and add salt and pepper.
- Once the cabbage has cooled, peel off the leaves and discard the core.
- Add a tablespoon of the meat mixture and roll the leaves, fold the corners first, then roll lengthwise and place in a baking dish.
- Pour the bone broth into the baking dish, sprinkle the cabbage with sea salt and pepper. Bake at 350 ° F (175 ° C) covered, for 60-90 minutes.