Broccoli is a nutrient powerhouse that can be included in reducing diets for a number of reasons. It benefits digestion, the cardiovascular system, and the immune system, and has anti-inflammatory and even cancer-preventing properties. Additionally, broccoli is low in sodium and calories, about 31 calories per serving. It is also a fat-free vegetable, which makes it ideal for preparing special dishes for reducing diets .
Benefits of broccoli in the diet
This green vegetable is one of those richest superfoods out there. In addition to the benefits of broccoli, it is delicious in any way it is prepared within the reducing diet . Whether raw, in salads (which is where its properties are best used), whether steamed, baked, in broccoli soup or in stews, broccoli will always be one of everyone’s favorite foods. It is rich and nutritious and it is one of the foods that you cannot miss in your diet, whether in reducing diets or in an ordinary diet.
This time we will prepare our baked broccoli in a dish that is crunchy to the palate. As we have mentioned, nothing is better than eating our food raw to take advantage of all its nutrients, but this time, the fiber of broccoli is also of great nutritional value for our body and one of the main reasons why it can be included in the reducing diets . In addition, along with the other two ingredients that are also superfoods, lemon and garlic , it adds a plus to the nutritional value of this dish.
This great combination will leave you captured by its rich flavor and delicious consistency that you cannot wait to prepare.
Broccoli with lemon and garlic for reducing diets
- 1 fresh broccoli
- 1 large garlic, cut into small pieces
- Lemon zest
- Pinch of pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Juice of one medium lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon of sea salt
- The first step in preparing this delicious dish is to wash and disinfect the broccoli very well. Once disinfected, you go on to cut it into small pieces together with the stem.
- Prepare a baking sheet and place the already cut broccoli on top of it in a scattered way.
- Alternately you will be mixing the garlic and lemon in a bowl, and when it is ready (it will be like a sauce) we put it on top of the broccoli on the tray.
- When you have finished spreading the sauce over the broccoli and putting everything in its place, put the tray in the oven. To get a crispy broccoli you must make sure that the stove is turned on as a grill and you should be giving it several turns so that it browns very well on all sides.
- A medium temperature for cooking is sufficient, and the approximate time is 40 minutes depending on your oven.
As soon as the dish is ready, you can savor it on its own, or serve it as a complement to other dishes such as salmon , which is a correct combination of foods and will be a good option for the weight loss diet that you are doing. It is excellent for any occasion.