- 100gr of butter
- 200 grams of muscovado or coconut sugar
- 100gr of self-rising flour
- 3 eggs + 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 200 ml of liquid cream.
- 110 grams of Chocolate coverage.
- 2 large apples
- Preheat the oven to 190º
- Prepare the mold by smearing butter and covering it with a little flour
- Beat the butter and sugar until you get a creamy mixture . Add the flour and 3 of the eggs little by little while still mixing.
- Pour the final mixture into the container
- Wash, peel and cut the apples into wedges, removing the core.
- Mix the cream and chocolate over low heat.
- Pour this mixture over the one in the container
- Place the slices on top in a spiral shape , covering as much as possible the surface with the apples.
- Beat an egg with the milk and pour it into the bowl.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Check if the interior is done by inserting a knife. If it comes out with remains of dough, you should leave it for a few more minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with a little sugar and let cool.
We encourage you to put these wonderful recipes into practice and thus surprise both your family and friends. Try it and you will see how easy and delicious it will be to eat apple pie , in addition to being in some cases a healthy option, and knowing that you can replace some ingredients with something healthier.