The makeup brushes for professional are like knives for a chef, but being an ordinary human being and current not know too much about this topic may not have more idea respect and only dispongas a pair of brushes in your belt.
But it is essential that you know that these are fundamental tools to achieve a beautiful and professional result in your makeup and therefore look beautiful and dazzling on that special occasion and in your day to day, let yourself be carried away by the experts and turn your cosmetic equipment into the most complete of all.
Today we will explain some essential data from the world of brushes , since the number of styles, textures and materials in which they are available are almost infinite, but each one has its purpose and purpose, each one achieves a different result. and they are indicated to achieve different finishes and facilitate the application of one or another cosmetic product that you apply to any of the surfaces and features of your face.
In this post, in addition to explaining which are the 5 makeup brushes that are essential in your kit, we will also provide you with essential information that you should know about them, the materials in which you will find them and even the types of cuts that they have. . Keep reading and find out the information you need to know.
5 makeup brushes that are essential
The type of hair in which the makeup brushes are made are natural and synthetic, each one has its function and purpose, each one is indicated for the application of certain cosmetics and favor a more favorable application and exceptional results.
Natural hair type makeup brush: Powdered cosmetics should be applied with this type of hair, and they are better handled as they are lighter in textures and allow them to spread more easily on the skin in the area where they are apply it.
Synthetic hair type makeup brush: These are ideal for the application of cosmetics in liquid or fluids, since they are more resistant and facilitate the application, also, they resist better the washes that you must give at least once a week to eliminate the remains of makeup that are housed in these.
Your ideal makeup kit should ideally have brushes of both styles so that you can apply a variety of cosmetics such as powders, facial foundations and blushes. If you do not know how to identify them, read carefully the packaging that brings them and consult with the seller of the store to clarify any type of doubt that you may be harboring before making your purchase and taking a product that is not, in this case do not be guided by your intuition and let yourself be advised.
The different types of makeup brushes haircut
Now knowing the materials, we will explain the different types of brush haircuts so that you are clear about which of these goes better with the application of a cosmetic or not.
- Flat cut brushes : For powder and facial base, with this cut you achieve a uniform and compact application and finish, since this cut allows you to water the product evenly.
- Rounded cut brushes : Ideal for applying to a specific point, such as blush on the cheekbones.
- Pointed brushes: They are more to define and make up specific areas more precisely and directly.
- Bevel Cut Brushes: A diagonal cut for the quirky shapes of your face.
5 makeup brushes and their names
- Kabuki brush : The most traditional, today you can find it in multiple sizes. They are ideal for applying powder makeup.
- Skunk : Essential for applying fluid foundations and face powders, these combine natural and synthetic hair.
- Concealer brush: they are medium size, with a flat and compact tip. Ideal for applying fluid or cream concealers.
- Blusher brush: medium / large in size, it can be beveled or rounded and it should have soft and long hair to blend the powder well.
- Shadow brush: although any small one works, hers is to use a rounded cut, short and dense hair.