A bar of neutral soap can have more uses than just helping us clean our clothes. Here are some of the favorite uses for neutral soap in the home.
Neutral soap properties
The properties of neutral soap can be considered beneficial in some cases for skin care because its pH is similar to that of our skin , and as it is not altered with colorants or perfumes that can make the soap more acidic than it is. that the skin can tolerate, remain neutral and can be more suitable for the body
However, the properties of neutral soap for use in the kitchen or home can be many, from a natural solution to avoid bad odors to solving problems of stuck doors and drawers that do not run easily.
Neutral soap to keep household objects in good condition
Protects glass, door handles, hardware, glass doors and switch plates when coating paint with neutral soap suds.
Avoid the noise of the doors with neutral soap
You can avoid the annoying noise of the locks and handles simply by applying mild soap. Put wet soap between the door frame and the hinge, and move the door back to front. You can also rub the soap directly on the hinge to remove the annoying squeak.
Various uses of neutral soap in the kitchen
- Place unpacked neutral soap in empty drawers, cabinets, and suitcases to avoid musty odors.
- To stop squeaking on floorboards, you can add a little damp soap in the cracks between the boards and this will prevent them from ringing.
- To loosen the rigid lock on the door, lubricate it by rubbing with mild soap.
- Loosen a tight ring with the soap by rubbing your finger. The ring will slide off easily when you wash your hands.
- Neutral soap is an excellent glass cleaner , you can use it to clean your glasses, simply apply soap on them and rub them with a cloth.
More uses of neutral soap
6. Detect gas leaks by mixing neutral soap with water and rubbing them into the joints of suspicious pipes. If bubbles form, they may indicate a leak.
7. Nail the nails easier with less risk of the wood splitting, simply pre-rub it on the wood.
8. Lubricate the metal rails to make the desk drawers run better.
9. To lubricate a zipper, you can rub the neutral soap on both sides while it is closed, and then lower the zipper and rub the soap on the open teeth of the zipper, these are just some of the alternative uses that neutral soap can have In the home.
10. To make a drawer slide more smoothly and silently, did you know that you can use neutral soap to achieve this? If you rub both sides of the rails and the bottom of the drawer with mild soap, you will notice a big difference.