Parasites are organisms that live in or on another organism and benefit by deriving nutrients at the body’s expense from where they are housed. Parasites can damage the entire body by feeding on essential nutrients.
What are and how do parasites live in the body?
These organisms proliferate in the intestines although they can be found throughout the body. And there are a series of symptoms of the presence of these parasites in the body that can be of great help to start a good treatment in time to eradicate them permanently.
Parasites are different in shape, where some of them feed on what you consume , therefore it is very likely that one of the symptoms is the almost constant presence of hunger, some other parasites feed on red blood cells causing anemia .
Parasites can be contracted from contaminated water or food among other possible routes of infection. 3.5 billion people are infected with some type of parasites according to the WHO ( World Health Organization ). Some of them are easily treated, but others require more complex methods to eradicate them.
How to detect the presence of parasites
Stool examination is the most effective and relevant method to determine the presence of parasites in the body. Before testing for parasites, consult your doctor, as he or she will be able to evaluate the whole picture in general to determine the best steps to take.
Symptoms of the presence of parasites
These are the most important signs and symptoms of the presence of parasites in the intestine and in other parts of the body.
- Disorders such as enuresis , sleep disturbance and grinding during sleep in conjunction with episodes of insomnia.
- Skin problems such as ulcers , rashes, dry skin and eczema, papular lesions, and hives.
- Frequent fatigue, apathy, depression, exhaustion.
- Irritable bowel or irritable bowel syndrome is a common symptom of the presence of intestinal parasites .
- Muscle cramps, navel pain, joint pain, muscle pain, joint and muscle problems, arthritic pain, hand and foot numbness.
- Abdominal problems are common due to damage to the intestinal mucosa due to the presence of parasites.
- Reproductive problems, urinary tract infections, fluid retention , menstrual problems, prostate problems, fibroids and cysts.
- Anemia is generally caused by iron deficiency and one of the most obvious symptoms of the presence of parasites in the body.
- Weight loss and problems such as uncontrollable hunger, long-standing obesity, as well as the inability to lose or gain weight.
- Anxiety and mood problems such as restlessness, depression, nervousness, mood swings, memory loss, anxiety.
How to eliminate parasites
There are a series of tips and treatments to get rid of parasites, one of them is to avoid the consumption of sugar and everything that becomes sugar and processed foods.
One way to eliminate them, although not very powerful, is the consumption of foods rich in fiber, since this is not good for parasites.
On the other hand, the consumption of blackberries, coconut oil, pumpkin seed , aloe vera, papaya, ginger, gentian root, pineapple, kale, and pomegranate seeds are very effective in fighting parasites. The use of a potent mixture to cleanse the body of parasites can also result as a very effective alternative treatment.